Assembles building material components to produce interior and exterior doors. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, cutting, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or related work experience. This is an entry level position where the incumbent will receive on-the-job training.
Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components or millwork products an asset. Apply using the link below.
The Staffing Coordinator recruits, screens, interviews and selects quality candidates for placement in various positions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Recruiting
- Source candidates through internal and external resources.
- Maintain quality job postings on all available job boards to ensure necessary candidate flow.
- Recruit proactively for current, expected and high demand staffing needs.
- Evaluate, screen and onboard candidates in adherence with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrate the company’s core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Take detailed job orders from clients to ensure needs and expectations are understood.
- Regular communication with clients to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Quickly resolve employee and client issues that arise.
- Coach, counsel, supervise, and discipline contract employees to ensure job satisfaction and client satisfaction.
- Answer incoming calls from candidates, employees and customers.
- Maintain employee and customers files in accordance with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Perform reference checks, background checks and drug screens.
- Assist candidates with the application/onboarding process.
- Ensure payroll information is submitted timely and accurately.
- Support company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager. Requirements
- 2+ years of professional office experience
- Associates’ degree or additional work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Self-motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record clear of major violations
- Ability to work independently and also contribute to a team
Permanent full time carpentry position being added in addition our current four person team (owner, production manager, carpenter and sales/interior designer). Enjoyable company culture, good pay, and benefits to the right person.
Established mostly interior remodeling company in Harrisonburg. Trust, integrity and quality-produced remodels are what we live by.
Email me today at email@example.com and tell me why your the carpenter we are looking for.
Integrity and personality count at Venture Builders.
Price: Based on experience 10 to 15 per hour plus holiday
1910 Erickson Ave, Suite 18
Harrisonburg, VA 22801